Friday, July 2, 2010

Summy of Interviews

Well the last post concluded what was required for my class project, and overall I think that it went pretty well. I did fall behind a little on posting, but I got all 8 posted for y'all.

It was very interesting to interview everyone. All of the people that I interviewed are pretty different from each other. They were all of different ethnicity as well. (which is pretty interesting looking back at them) One thing was in common though, most of these places involve bringing your friends and having a good time.

So, if someone out there takes on the challenge of visiting these different places make sure you bring a good buddy with you! Having the right company always makes a difference in your opinion to the place you are trying out. I have actually been to all but one location (which i will not reveal :D) Having said that, I would love to go!

These interviews have inspired me to keep this up. I think that it is great to find out where people like to go, and where they think is a good place to spend money if they have to.

However, I am going to be out of Houston- well out of the country really- and will not be able to post until August.

So if anyone out there is reading this blog and happens to check it while I am away, come back in August. (mid August would be great)

Same with the website as well: www,myh25.com. I will not be able to update that while I am away. However, the facebook group is a great place to find ideas as well as share ideas. So check that out here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=439126&id=100000138519682#!/group.php?gid=129567580406424

And twitter as well: http://twitter.com/houstonunder25



P.s. I really liked this project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment