Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jogging Trail at Rice University

Name: Jesse

Age: 23

Lived in Houston: 19 years

Favorite place: Rice Jogging Trail

"I have been going there since freshman year of high school. I would first go there with my hitting instructor for baseball in high school to train and i would run around the campus and then go do stairs at the stadium. I have always gone there to run even throughout high school and i have just been going ever since."

So why do u like it so much Jesse?

"It's just a place where i can go and gather my thoughts i guess. To me it's way better than memorial; trees line the entire path and it circles the entire rice campus. It is about 3 1/2 miles long"

What is you favorite time to go and why?

"I like to go when the sun is just setting and it's a little cooler in the day"

So if I go, where do I park?"

"Parking is free in the surrounding neighborhoods from 9-4, Mon-Fri i believe. Visitor parking is $1 next to the stadium and just free in the neighborhood on the weekends."

Well there you have it! He said that it is better than the Memorial jogging trail, so you better check it out!

This is what you have to look forward to:

No comments:

Post a Comment