Saturday, June 12, 2010

Onion Creek

Interview #1

Name: Katherine

Age: 22

Lived in Houston: 12 years

Favorite place to go: Onion Creek

Why?
It has the best salad, pizza, coffee drinks and atmosphere, all in one. I like to go during the weekday because it is not as busy, typically before the normal dinnertime. It is peaceful to sit out on the patio, watch the sunset, and listen to the music playing overhead. My favorite thing to order would be the house salad or the chicken pizza. But you should order the Med Plate for an appetizer. It has humus, pita bread, and pico de gallo with spices.

I found out about it through a friend and it immediately gave me an eclectic homey outdoorsy feel. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for somewhere unique!

Check out the Menu here: http://www.onioncreekcafe.com/menu.html

The address is:
Onion Creek
3106 White Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77007

How do you get there? http://www.onioncreekcafe.com/location.html

If you happen to stumble upon a place that looks like this you are there!


Let me know what y'all think of this place when you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment